Company: REMA TIP TOP/North America Inc.
Location: Madison, GA
Industries: Industrial Rubber; Manufacturing/Service
Job Type: Full-Time / Non-Exempt– 40 hours a week +
Experience: Successful completion of an approved Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship-Journey-level status / or equivalent of 5 (years) experience in the Electrical Trade.
REMA TIP TOP/North America Inc., headquartered in northern NJ, is the North American subsidiary and leading importer/manufacturer of specialty rubber products for the mining, industrial, and automotive markets. For more than sixty years, our company has maintained a solid reputation within its industry with a loyal customer base and an excellent record of steady, profitable growth.
We are seeking an experienced and skilled Electrician to join our team in Madison, GA. Candidate will be an integral part of the Operations team and will be responsible for a wide range of electrical installation and maintenance work throughout the facility.
- Perform a wide variety of electrical installation and maintenance work on plant electrical systems, equipment and apparatus to furnish an uninterrupted flow of power and lighting, maintain operation of electronic devices.
- Plan layout and install complex wiring circuits and distribution centers in conformance with established codes; install switches and controls, central and subsidiary control panels, electronic devices and other gear incidental to the installation
- Diagnose and remedy electrical troubles, repair and replace apparatus
- Work from wiring diagrams, schematic drawings and code book; use all required electrical measuring and testing devices.
- Electrical installations, including running conduit, sizing wire, etc. per NEC requirements
- Troubleshoot and repair all electrical / mechanical plant equipment
- Work with voltages as high as 3 phase 480
- Install and maintain machinery and controls to meet or exceed NEC / OSHA requirements
- Maintain lighting and all plant support equipment
- Design and wire, power and control circuits
- Create and maintain electrical documents
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as needed
- Maintain job related inventory
- Perform mechanical and other duties as assigned
- Maintain up-to-date technical training
- Train other personnel as required
- Individuals will perform mechanical duties as assigned.
- Successful completion of an approved Industrial Electrician Apprenticeship-Journey-level status / or equivalent of 5 (years) experience in the Electrical Trade
- State Electrical license a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to interact effectively and professionally with management, colleagues and vendors
- Basic Math skills
- Accuracy; Detail oriented; strong organization, analytical and problem solving skills
- Displays a positive can-do attitude; works well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic, works with integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
Please forward your resume to: Human Resources Dept.
REMA TIP TOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V