Company: REMA TIP TOP/North America Inc.
Location: Madison, GA
Industries: Industrial Rubber; Manufacturing/Service
Job Type: Full-Time / Non-Exempt. 40 hours a week – 2nd Shift 3pm-11:30pm. Overtime, as required.
REMA TIP TOP/North America Inc., headquartered in northern NJ, is the North American subsidiary and leading importer/manufacturer of specialty rubber products for the mining, industrial, and automotive markets. For more than sixty years, our company has maintained a solid reputation within its industry with a loyal customer base and an excellent record of steady, profitable growth. We are seeking candidates for immediate hire to join our team in Madison, GA.
- Operating equipment and machinery
- Produce product according to work orders
- Work with adhesives and solvents
- Filling pails / containers with materials specified by production order
- Package products and prepare them for transfer to the finished goods warehouse
- Strictly adhere to job specification and ensure good quality work
- Clean up production area and machine parts after every work procedure
- Take instruction and direction from supervisor
- Report to supervisor(s) regularly, keeping them updated on production activities and progress
- Work in a safe manner adhering to all established safety guidelines and requirements
- Use of PPE (safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection, masks/respirators and other equipment as needed)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Frequent standing, ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Displays a positive can-do attitude; works well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic, works with integrity, respect, accountability and excellence.
- Forklift certification preferred
Please forward your resume to: Human Resources Dept.
REMA TIP TOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V