Company: REMA TIP TOP/North America Inc.
Location: Madison, GA
Industries: Industrial Rubber; Manufacturing/Service
Job Type: Full-Time / Non-Exempt. 40 hours a week – 2nd Shift 3pm-11:30pm. Overtime, as required.
REMA TIP TOP/North America Inc., headquartered in northern NJ, is the North American subsidiary and leading importer/manufacturer of specialty rubber products for the mining, industrial, and automotive markets. For more than sixty years, our company has maintained a solid reputation within its industry with a loyal customer base and an excellent record of steady, profitable growth.
We are looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to oversee our production operations on the 2nd Shift. You’ll guarantee that manufacturing remains a smooth and efficient process by monitoring employees and organizing workflows. In a fast paced environment like production, the supervisor is an integral part of the manufacturing process. You should be able to optimize day-to-day activities while minimizing the costs. The goal is to ensure that production processes deliver products of maximum quality in a profitable manner. We are seeking a candidate for immediate hire to join our team in Madison, GA.We are seeking a candidate for immediate hire to join our team in Madison, GA.
- Coordinate production activities
- Oversees daily activities of Production employees – working with solvents and adhesives, filling pails and containers, packaging and transfer of finished products to warehouse
- Reviews productivity/ performance results
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position
- Keep upper management promptly and fully formed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken
- Perform all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the personnel assigned
- Maintain a qualified staff
- Communicate areas of accountability and performance expected of personnel assigned
- Ensure proper training of personnel assigned
- Comply with all safety measures outlined by the company for all work procedures, implantation of safety programs; conducts and documents monthly safety meetings
- Work in a safe manner adhering to all established safety guidelines and requirements
- Use of PPE (safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection, masks/respirators and other equipment as needed)
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- 3+ years of production experience
- 1+ years of supervisory experience
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Frequent standing, ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Displays a positive can-do attitude; works well independently and in a team environment
- Ability to direct and supervise the work of others
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic, works with integrity, respect, accountability and excellence
- Forklift certification preferred
Please forward your resume to: Human Resources Dept.
REMA TIP TOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V