REMA TIP TOP/North America, Inc.
Current Open Positions: Purchasing Clerk
Company: REMA TIP TOP/North America Inc.
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ.
Job Type: Full-Time / Part-Time
- Work in a fast-paced Purchasing / Supply Chain Environment
- Compile requests for materials, prepare purchase orders, send purchase orders to suppliers after approval, keep track of purchase orders
- Follow up to ensure that purchases are delivered on schedule and meet the purchase order specifications
- Respond to employee and supplier inquiries about order status, changes and cancellations
- Contact suppliers to schedule or expedite deliveries
- Keep ERP system (Navision / Business Central) up to date with ETS/ETA etc..
- Develop and maintain positive relations with suppliers and co-workers internally throughout multiple departments
- Perform buying duties when necessary
- Monitor inventory
- Assist with preparation of benchmark analysis, comparisons, spread sheet preparations, etc..
- Keep adequate documentation in the system and paper files of all transactions and records required
- Provide administrative support to Purchasing department (filing)
- Assist Manager/Team Members with new and ongoing projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field, preferred
- 1+ years experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and math skills
- A great entrepreneurial spirit is a plus
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel & Outlook
- Navision Dynamics / Business Central experience is preferred
- Bilingual (German or Spanish) is a plus
Please forward your resume to: Human Resources Dept.
REMA TIP TOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V