Rubber Fabricator / Warehouse
Company: REMA TIP TOP/North America Inc.
Location: Position available in East Windsor, CT.
REMA TIP TOP/North America Inc. is seeking a Rubber Fabricator to join our team in East Windsor, CT. The qualified candidate must be willing to work a variety of schedules; days and evenings, weekends and holidays and travel / work out of town, as needed.
The responsibility of the Rubber Fabricator is to assist the Conveyor Belt Technicians during the installation and repair of conveyor belts and conveyor systems at mine and job sites (MSHA/OSHA).
- Ability to perform physical, manual labor, in the outdoors, heavy industry, construction or mining environment.
- Mechanical aptitude – competence in the use of conveyor belt working tools and equipment.
- Cutting rubber
- Clean up worksites /shop
- Handle and transport machinery and tools
- Promote safety by working adhering to company safety guidelines; which includes but is not limited to the proper use and safe handling of tools, equipment and materials and use of personal protective gear.
- Know, understand and capable of utilizing emergency response protocol.
- Follow instructions from supervisors / lead technicians
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing.
- Familiarity with and knowledge of grinders, buffers and various hand tools, preferred
- MSHA and OSHA Certification, knowledge a plus.
- Traveling Required.
- Work performed in shop and on job sites.
- Ability to meet physically demanding position, standing for long periods, lifting 50 pounds or more.
- Able to work well with other crew members and customers.
- Willing to train, experience preferred but not necessary
Please forward your resume to: Human Resources Dept.
REMA TIP TOP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. M/F/D/V